Field Engineer - Installation Supervisor
Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika, LaVergne
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the field installation of MEIKO dishwashers and other company associated equipment to include, but not limited to conveyors, waste pulping and transport systems, and tabling to meet customer demands and scheduling requirements.
- Supervise installers and subcontractors to assemble MEIKO equipment per specifications and prints.
- Diagnose, adjust, repair equipment, and train customers in equipment operational procedures.
- Perform commissioning, start-up services, preventive maintenance, and general service pertaining to MEIKO equipment.
- Complete required field reports and company documentation timely.
- Partner with sales team to meet customer needs and maintain highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all work is performed safely and must follow established safety procedures.
- Must have a valid state driver’s license and maintain an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record with minimal violations.
- Self-motivated, professional appearance and attitude.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group settings to customers and other employees of the organization.
- Overnight travel required.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Basic Qualifications and Education
- 1+ year installation and/or field supervision of food equipment.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Associate’s degree in technical field is preferred.
- 2+ years of plumbing and electrical experience.
- 2+ years of electronics experience or PLC usage.
- 1+ years steam application and troubleshooting is a plus.
- Strong mechanical aptitude with history of working in the field with little to no supervision.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Functional knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and ability to learn other software.
- Requires the employee to frequently stand, walk, sit, crouch, bend at the waist, kneel, and reach overhead.
- Precise hand to eye coordination is required for wiring, reading prints, and making operational adjustments to equipment.
- Proper color vision is required.
- Must be able to regularly lift and move weights up to 10 pounds: and occasionally lift and move weights of to 50 pounds.
- Must wear personal protection equipment (PPE) as required by specific rules and regulations, or as directed.
- Must be free of any substance abuse to include prescription drugs, illegal drugs or alcohol.
Written applications to: Meiko USA, Inc., 1349 Heil Quaker Blvd.; TN37086 LaVergne